Combat Focus Shooting and Advanced Pistol Handling
This 3 day program combines the curriculum of the Combat Focus Shooting Course with much of the Two Day Advanced Pistol Handling Program into one 1500 rnd course. In addition to exploring the principles and fundamentals of the Combat Focus Program and numerous drills to help students develop a better understanding of the Balance between Speed & Precision, this course will cover the techniques of 360 degree presentation from the holster, one handed (strong & weak) weapons handling, unorthodox shooting positions and much more. This course can be taught at any square range and will also expose students to making the most out of any range session to keep tactical pistol training in context!
Students should expect to fire 1500 rounds.
in Charleston, Tennessee
WANT Course UPDATES?
|Newsletter Signup||Friend Us|
Combat Focus Shooting
- Defensive Firearms Coach Certification Course
- Extreme Close Quarter Tactics
- Gander Mountain Academy Dynamic Defensive Handgun Course
- Brownell's AR Assembly and Armorer's Course
- Home Defense Shotgun
- FitShot Coach's Certification
- Swat Roundup International
- Combat Focus Shooting and Advanced Pistol Handling
- Introduction to Defensive Handguns
- Introduction to Combat Focus Shooting
- Fundamentals of Combat Focus Shooting
- Combat Focus Shooting
- Combat Focus Shooting Instructor Development
- Advanced Pistol Handling
- Combat Focus Carbine: One Day
- Combat Focus Carbine: Two Day