Combat Focus Shooting Instructor Development
The Combat Focus® Shooting Instructor Development Course is an intense academic 5 day program designed to give you insight into, and increase your understanding of, the principles and concepts that underlie the CFS Program. This course also focuses on helping you to be able to share that information with others.
The course will consist of some range with over 40 hours of classroom lecture & discussion and assigned homework for the evenings. In addition to the concepts specific to CFS, adult learning, neuro-scientific principles of learning & ambush response, professionalism and marketing your courses will be covered as well. At the end of the course, students will have the opportunity to become eligible for certification as CFS Instructors through their participation in a written exam and a subjective teaching test. After successfully completing both tests, candidates must team teach or assist in one full class before becoming fully certified to teach on their own. If a CFSID Student does not successfully pass the tests during the course, they may re-test (for no additional fee) in the future.
The CFSID Course has been called a "Graduate Program in Defensive Firearms Training" and is often compared to college coursework by attendees. Prior participation in end user CFS Training is the only pre-requisite to attend. Historically, since 2004, there is an approximately 50% success rate for students seeking certification as instructors.
in St. Paul, Minnesota
in Sloughouse, California
in Van Buren, Arkansas
WANT Course UPDATES?
|Newsletter Signup||Friend Us|
Combat Focus Shooting
- Defensive Firearms Coach Certification Course
- Extreme Close Quarter Tactics
- Gander Mountain Academy Dynamic Defensive Handgun Course
- Brownell's AR Assembly and Armorer's Course
- Home Defense Shotgun
- FitShot Coach's Certification
- Swat Roundup International
- Combat Focus Shooting and Advanced Pistol Handling
- Introduction to Defensive Handguns
- Introduction to Combat Focus Shooting
- Fundamentals of Combat Focus Shooting
- Combat Focus Shooting
- Combat Focus Shooting Instructor Development
- Advanced Pistol Handling
- Combat Focus Carbine: One Day
- Combat Focus Carbine: Two Day