This course is meant for the couple, co-workers or friends who are generally both armed and interested in learning about how to coordinate their efforts in a worst case scenario.
This training will draw from law enforcement, military and security team training and be applied to the context of personal defense in the public space as well as being at home or in the workplace.
While not a prerequisite, it is suggested that students take a CFS Course from an Active I.C.E. Certified Instructor prior to TPAD to get the most out of it. Topics to be covered:
1. Review of Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting
2. Communication, Coordination & Cooperation, the Three C’s of Teamwork during a Dynamic Critical Incident
3. Danger Areas & Fields of Fire
4. Dealing with Multiple Threats Efficiently
5. Coordinated Strings of Fire
6. Shooting in Defense of Others (including children)
7. Movement to Cover & Evasion
8. Home or Workplace Defense Planning
9. Emergency Trauma Medicine Basics
10. Immediate Aftermath of a Shooting
11. Other topics driven by student questions, context and gear.
The day will move from discussion to the live fire practical work, there is no reality based training with the 1 day version of this course.
Thank you again for being a responsible firearms owner and we look forward to helping you take the next step in your skill development.